Replacement Cables for Headgates
To Order Replacement Cables for Headgates you will need the Model # of your headgate (stamped into tag - located on the metal patent tag - upper right hand square tubing of the headgate).
Headgate Model# by type of cable required:
- Model#s G - 66 or 77 or 777
- Model#s G - 1 thru 6 or 22
- Model#s G - 7
- Model#s G - 9 or 9S or 93
G-9 Headgate Adjustment.pdf 2-Installing cablesG1.pdf 1-Installing cablesG1.pdf 1-Installing cables G9.pdf Installing Cables G1.pdf
Quick Installation Instructions and Tips:
1. If you only have one broken cable, back the nuts off to a couple of threads on the good cable.
2. Remove the broken cable, pull one neck pipe towards you while pushing the other away in order to make the cable still on the gate tight. (This allows you to get the new cable on correctly -- with less effort in getting the last bolt through the hole).
3. Reverse the process, taking the unbroken cable off and replacing it with the other new cable.
4. Save the used cable as a spare! If you break another cable, you can put it back on with the already stretched cable. The cables stretch and when one new cable is installed, as it stretches it will throw the gate out of time, causing you to break another cable.
Thank you for your business!
Jack Johnston, President
To Order Replacement Cables:
By Phone call 308-645-2231
Office Hours: 7:00 AM to 12 Noon and 1 PM to 5 PM CST, Monday thru Friday.
Or you may email email@example.com or complete the form below.